Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Little red and white dress

After hearing some discouraging critiques of my style and fabric choices for the skirt I had planned to make for my x-back tank, I have decided to refocus my effort into this dress pattern I bought a few weeks ago.


Since black and white weren't so popular according to my audience, I have chosen this fabric for the dress:




I'm hoping to squeeze some time in this week to finish it by Friday. I'm not much of a sewer though, and am not sure if that's even a realistic goal (maybe I should have started with a pull-over skirt like in 3rd grade).

I got a lot of crafty stuff done this weekend and am not looking forward to actually working (gasp) and not getting to focus on what I want to do! Only two more weeks left... maybe I'll have more Maleah time after that.

No comments: