Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Kelly is to Grass as Hubbie is to X-Box Champion


I have finally finished my pillow! I have conquered stripes and knitting on circular needles (although I have done a little of both before). This weekend I will felt it and give it to my mom to take back home with her (they're coming in 3 days!). Now I'm off to try a new sweater for Kyle. I bought the yarn from Knit Picks and it came yesterday, but I think the color is hideous. I thought of grass more of a light forest, not a Kelly green! I guess I didn't stop to think of the description "grass" very long... otherwise I would have realized that grass is the color of Kelly green. I'm debating sending it back for another color. My hubbie is color blind anyway, so he wouldn't know the difference. The color isn't very accurate in this picture, so it might be hard to make an educated decision.

No comments: