Monday, June 27, 2005

Shawl-wearing shoe shopper


Okay, as promised, here is my purple shawl. I love it and wear it as often as possible. I often use this silly hair clip to close the side (poncho-esque, but not a poncho... don't worry poncho-haters, I am not a wearer of ponchos so much). I'd love to have a nicer clip/broachy thing to wear instead of my black hair clip. Anyway, considering how adorable this cozy shawl is, just imagine the clapotis. Also, because this mountain mohair was the perfect yarn for a shawl, you can see why I'm having such a hard time deciding what yarn to use... Still haven't decided yet. Although I did purchase these adorable shoes online today (I can make some shopping decisions).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo I like these shoes!!! Maybe I need a new pair :-).