Sunday, July 24, 2005

The good, the bad, and the pretty

The good.... It's raining hard and hasn't rained since March! I hear thunder very loudly and am loving the change in weather (although it's still warm) and see lightning. Also, I think Apple is sending me a new iPod and am expeciting it to arrive on Monday. I've still been doing great with running and have made some long term goals to be excited about (including beating my dad at a race).

The bad.... unfortunatly, now my camera isn't working. It was only $10 and it worked for three months, so I can't complain too much. I'll have the hubbie borrow the work camera for updates soon. Also, with running, and work, I haven't had enough time to knit and only have worked a little bit on the clapotis, and not at all on any other projects!

The pretty... my clappy is still chugging along. I didn't realize there was stitch dropping in the normal part. I love it! The yarn I chose is a little sticky, so it takes a while to drop stitches, but it's still fun. Also, hubbie took me to Palm Springs this weekend to watch The March of the Penguins. The camera work was amazing and the penguins were definately pretty.

No comments: