Thursday, August 25, 2005

Positive knitting trend begins

This is my fastest knit action in weeks! That’s right... I cast on hubbie’s sweater as promised. I haven’t been excited about knitting in a while and maybe that’s why. I’m not crazy about the way the clappy is turning out, and I stopped on the blanket all together. Hopefully this will begin the positive knitting trend again.

On other fronts, I’m still working on eating locally. I’ve had a lot of oranges this week (very So Cal). The challenge only has a few more days going so I’m trying to finish with dignity.

I’m always so amazed at other bloggers who finish works quickly... big things like sweaters and vests in a week! This is the third sweater I’ve made for hubbie, and the other two took three months. This is the first one in the round, so it might be faster, but don’t expect miracles here people!

No comments: