Friday, September 09, 2005

Prancing hubbie

In an effort to inspire me to finish his sweater, hubbie has been prancing around in the last sweater I knit him (from two summers ago). At first it was a little silly because it's been so hot here, but today the temperature dropped 20 degrees down to 75 which, sadly, seemed like the artic to us. When he wore the sweater today, I didn't giggle... it just reminded me of how pathetic we both are (as I was wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt).

Adorable, huh?

Yeah, so he claims to like the druid hood. Grandma and I tried to make it the right size, but it just didn't work out....


At my LYS today, I bought some yarn for this scarf/wrap/poncho-esque project. I also got needles for it, but I got the wrong size. I tried to cast on anyway, but it just didn't work out. Sad, I know. Oh well... more time for hubbie's sweater (at least until I got to the LYS again tomorrow).

And, in other news, we bought more paint for the bedroom. It will be a surprise for now, but look forward to random photos soon.

No comments: