Sunday, November 06, 2005

No excuses

I still have no knitting to report, but at least I thought I would prove I still am trying. I have just spent the past few days working literally 23 hours per day (luckily I can work while I sleep... until I get woken up at 1 am with some puke by my bed and all over a sick little girl). My sweet mom-in-law sent some delicious halloween candy (her caramel is to die for) and a super cute cheesy book about four women, a yarn store, and Seattle called The Shop on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber. Highly recommended (if you enjoy cheesy cute books).
Although I haven't gotten any knitting in, I've still been rocking at Self's Reach Your Goal and have lost 1.5" in my waist in three weeks! I've also been super busy with the fall AEOE conference this weekend that was held at my site. I can't wait until next weekend when I will get to relax (and shop)!

I'll knit sometime soon, I promise!

No comments: