1. What are you favorite sock yarns? I have to admit, I like nice sock yarns. My favorite is KPPM, but I also like Cherry Hill sock yarn, Lorna's Laces, and Mountain Colors Barefoot. I'd love to try a new sock yarn, but would like a similar quality yarn. I'd love to see something I haven't used before that's nice (I hear good things about socks that rock, and I'm sure there are tons of similar yarns out there that I have yet to discover).
2. What are your least favorite sock yarns? Anything you just cannot use? Anything that isn't natural fibers (a little spandex is okay). I also am not a huge fan of cotton sock yarns.
3. What method do you prefer to use (DPN's, 2 circs, 1 circ, etc.) I just learned the one circular needle method and am a huge fan. I also hugely prefer the short roe heel over the heel flap/gusset method.
4. Is there any method that you cannot use? No.
5. What are you favorite colors? I like a lot of different colors. Specifically blues and greens, but other color socks are also fun. I've included a picture of all of my handknit socks to see what I like:(the first and third are my least favorites)
6. Are you a beginner, intermediate, or more advanced sock knitter? Semi-advanced. Cables and lace don't scare me at all!
7. Any other info you want to share (such as other likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc)? I like being outside, crafting, reading, sleeping, exploring nearby neighborhoods, running races with my dad.
8. What size is your foot (so your partner can create the right size sock)? 6.5 (8" around arch, 8.5" from toe to heel)