Thursday, June 23, 2005

A few skeins short

After making my balls into skeins using my 99 cent niddy noddy, I came to the sad revelation that I am a few skeins short of a sweater. I have less than 300 yards, and I need 580! I guess that solves the BBBB or selfish sweater quandry.

In happier news, it seems I am loved! I got my first gift from my Secret pal.... an I tunes gift certificate (which I used to buy the classic Jewel album... the first one and the best one). Thanks secret pal! I also got a gift certificate to Yarn Market from my old roomie! Thanks friend! That one has been a little harder to use because there are too many choices! Hopefully I'll make a decision this week so I can have new yarn soon.

And on a random note, Christian Bale (of Batman Begins, American Psyco, Little Women, Newsies and more) is the best looking man I have ever ever seen (with of course the exception of my poor hubbie). The movie is okay, but we went on $2.50 Wednesday, and watching Christian Bale for two hours is well worth the $2.50 (maybe even $5).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you got it and you liked it. Enjoy your CD!