Monday, July 11, 2005

Finished socks... priceless


I did end up finishing my socks yesterday! In this picture they look uneven, but they are I promise! Check out this blurry picture...

See? I told you they were even. Anyway, I have so many socks and it's so hot here that I really won't be able to wear these often. I love knitting socks. If only I wasn't so selfish. Okay, I'm not, really (well, not more than other people, I guess). Anyway, today I'm starting my "real" summer job, working with this crazy self-help group facilitating challenge courses. We'll see how it goes.

By the way, can you belive these pictures I've been taking (well, hubbie's been taking... and don't include this blurry one in your judgement) have all been from that cheapie digital camera? I highly recommend the $15 for one of your own!

No comments: