Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Moment of Zen

Here it is... 104 degrees in all of it's suburban sprawl glory.

A picture of what 104 degrees looks like, for those of you who are lucky enough to be somewhere cooler. I've lived in Southern California for three years, but this is my first summer here (we always went back to Washington for the summer before). I had been enamored with So. Cal. and had tried (with no avail) to convince my hubbie that we needed to move to a ritzy suburb and have a family here. He has insisted that we move back to Washington (which we are doing in December) and have a family up there. Finally (and shockingly), I agree. It is too hot for me in So. Cal. (or at least the Inland Empire where I live) to raise a happy, skin-cancer-free family.

Hubbie-1, natureknitter-0.

No comments: