Friday, September 16, 2005

Where does a pirate keep his armies?

In his sleevies! Ha ha!

Okay, I've started the sleeves on hubbie's sweater. They're in the round like the sweater, but the double pointed needles are a little more time consuming than the circular. In the long run, they are definitely faster than straight sleeves. Hubbie is very excited.


In other exciting news, I temporarily fixed my camera again. Do you notice a noticeable difference in picture quality? I've been using hubbie's work's camera this summer for the most part and it's time for it to go back to work. Thus, I planned on purchasing another cheapie camera for $30 from Target. But, yeah! I fixed my adorable $10 camera again. The batteries are not being held tightly enough. They're very picky. So, I just saved hubbie $30. In my mind that means I should be rewarded with $30 worth of something else. Funny how hubbie doesn't understand my logic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is your Secret Pal, and I just wanted to let you know I'm out here. I'll be putting together your first package soon.