Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Battle of the sleevies

As you can clearly see, I did get to sneak some knitting in and am almost done with the second sleeve. Yeah me!

In non-knitting news, I have been rocking at Self's Reach Your Goal that I started last week while working 23 hrs/day. So I'm getting buffer and leaner and hotter (I know... is that possible?). I also found a great free ringtone from Nike that makes me laugh (it's about my butt... try it... it's free after all).

Last, but most importantly (besides the knitting) I found a great new band! As you may notice, I'm hooked to iTunes and am always discovering some new indie band/artist. This was sadly discovered on MTV Real World Austin (not that I watch RWA... ). The band is called hellogoodbye. Check out their stuff on iTunes! And happy listening while knitting.

No comments: