Monday, October 17, 2005

Second Sleeve Syndrome

As you can see, the second sleeve is clipping along. If I was a better knitter (meaning that I was more dedicated to my knitting instead of going to movies like Elizabethtown, which was excelleng by the way, or to martini bars listening to incredible live music), I'd have more progress to show you. As it is, I'm working literally 23 hours per day this week, so my sleeve won't grow much by Friday.

Thanks for all of your well wishes, well wishers! I'm feeling much better and today was my first day back running in two weeks because I didn't want to risk it while I was sick. Luckily, I ran the same speed as before and it seemed like just yesterday that I last ran! Yeah me!

Have a great week! Hope you may be less busy than I will be. I'll let you know how it went on Friday.

No comments: