Sunday, December 11, 2005

Shop-a-palooza

After much anticipation, the Bazzar Bizzare came to town. Well, not my town, but a town 81 miles away, so I couldn't resist. It was crowded and fun, although there were some themes (silk screen t's and stuffed monsters among them) so that wasn't so bizzare. Here's a view from upstairs. Due to my love of all things shopping, of course we stopped at my fave. mall on the way (and my not-so-fave. mall next door). And, of course, we went out of our way to go to the L.A. Buffalo Exchange. Here is my outfit (I'm thinking interview... what do you think?). It was $54 for all three pieces! And a festive moment for you (from the huge Christmas tree at Victoria Gardens with the big balls... hee hee). I'm the one on the left with my tall friends Julie and Charlotte.

No comments: