Sunday, January 01, 2006

Christmahannakwanzaka

So while my situation is still the same, I have had a lot of friends and family visits in the past two weeks. I have driven to every corner of the state (it's a good thing Washington is much smaller than California) to see some friend or family member. I am currently in the zillionaire lounge enjoying the amenities in the mansion including the free wireless internet. I am still working on the job front but am considering becoming a professional interviewee (I'm up for interview #5 and 6 tomorrow). Sadly, all the stress and worry has interfered with my knitting. Hubbie bought me some roving to spin for Christmas, but when I picked it up I was too worried to concentrate. Hopefully that will change this week! Until then, here is a piture of hubbie and his dad with me to sustain you.

No comments: