Monday, February 20, 2006

Home Sweet Crafting Nook

So, as I've mentioned countless times, I am enjoying our new "plex". Hubbie has given up most creative control over decorating and organization, and has even given me a crafting nook. That's right... now if I ever do have a crafting urge, I can use my nook without regard to how it looks when I'm done or having to clean up after myself. This nook is, of course, separate from the computer nook, which is also (let's be honest) my domain. Here is a peek at said crafting nook:

This nook is cleverly hidden by the room divider (thank you Ikea) in our spacious living room. Here's the view from the front door:

I know... you're speechless. It is beautiful! I agree. Also if you look closely, you can see the four baskets which are full of my yarn (and accessible from both the living room and the crafting nook!).

I have received some fun things lately as gifts and exchanges which will be revealed soon. And I've even made a few new hats to delight you!

No comments: