Friday, February 10, 2006

Natureknitter comes back

So, lately this blog has been, let's be honest, a little sucky. As promised, my home internet is finally up and running so my fans can sigh with relief knowing that I am truely back. In fact, I have been doing a lot of knitting to occupy my time (as I was without the internet and cable television... what else is there in life?). In celebration of my new home (which hubbie has decided should be known as the "plex") and my brand new washer and dryer, I chose a felted hat pattern. Also, it's very cold in Seattle and I have to walk a long way from my bus stop to work. So those reasons, and the fact that I had extra felting yarn lying around, inspired the following hat:

So fans, sleep a little easier tonight knowing that natureknitter is back in full force.

No comments: