I had plenty of time for knitting at the dullest party ever. Some conversation topics I overheard (sadly, this list is not embellished):
- Ultimate Fighting and how cool it is
- going public vs. staying private as a company and which is better for whom
- what banks now have the best checking (apparently I'm living in the stone ages by banking where I do)
- how much money the average Master's degree holder makes (as a "master", I disagreed with the amount, but kept my mouth shut for fear of encouraging the conversation)
- the condition of the grass
- stock options and who should get them
- how underpaid/over qualified teachers are.
Yeah. Lots of time to knit.And, of course, there has been some spinning lately. I've moved on to the multi colored merino wool, but here is the finished purple mohair.Isn't it perfect?! I'm so proud. Also, in future knitting news, I've decided on attempting to make the Lux tank from June MagKnits out of the lace yarn from my secret pal. I hope it's enough!