Sunday, September 16, 2007

Slacker

Okay, so this summer kind of got away from me. My knitting (and blogging obviously) took a backseat to other exciting things: hubbie and I have been exploring the city on our precious days off, I've been training for a half marathon, and I've been sucked into watching episodes of Nip/Tuck on DVD (I'm currently on Season 3).
Yesterday, I finally picked up the sleeves to my current project: my mother's v-neck sweater (with the stolen-then returned yarn from earlier this summer). I almost finished the sleeves before I ran out of yarn. Of course the store where I bought the yarn has none left and is going out of business (which is why I bought the yarn in the first place). After looking everywhere online, I finally found a place in Oregon that sells the yarn I need. Hopefully it should arrive later this week!
Now, I'm ready to move onto my next project. Should it be the Lace Leaf Pullover by Teva Durum, or should I knit the Tree Jacket from Zephyr style? I already have the yarn for the Lace Leaf Pullover (more of the stolen-then returned yarn), so that will probably be the choice. It's my secret goal to complete two long sleeved sweaters for myself this winter.

No comments: