Sunday, December 02, 2007

Winter Craftiness

I LOVE winter! No, really. Almost to an insane amount. I have been patiently waiting for the first day of snow, and it finally happened! I was at the greatest arts and crafts sale of the year, and I looked out the window, and big fluffy flakes were gently falling. It was like a Christmas card.

I have been inspired to do a myriad of crafting for the holidays: I am making gifts for 8 people (some more involved than others) which include sewing, knitting, and scrapbooking. I am still working on the scrapbook from our vacation, and there are a few projects I want to make for myself. Unfortunately, this means a lot of secret crafting. Hopefully I'll be able to show some crafting soon!

Here's a sneak peek of the fabrics for my sewing projects:

No comments: