Sunday, September 28, 2008

Good News, Bad News

So as you may have noticed (if you're still reading my blog that is), I have been on a long hiatus. This is because Hubbie and I are expecting our first child! There was a long knitting absence, then a big move to a new house, and finally the dreaded wait to find out what sex our child would be. Once we found out we're having a girl, my knitting bug kicked back in. Over the past 4 days, I've knit booties and a sweater.
Also, in the meantime, I'm knitting a vest for my boss' newborn son.
You may be wondering, what does this big, exciting revelation mean to the Nature Knitter blog? Well, we've started a fetus blog that will turn into a baby blog, and this blog will no longer be filled with my life in addition to my knitting. For the time being, my knitting will still be on this site, but it may be replaced entirely with Ravelry (user name: natureknitter).

No comments: