Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Moving.... again

Okay, it's confession time. I move more often than anyone I know (or have met in a long time). On average, I move every 6 to 9 months. Since I moved out of my parents' house when I was 18, I have not lived in the same place for a full year yet. And because of this, I have become accustomed to a few things. First, I always have a pile of boxes at any given moment just so I don't have to worry about finding boxes at the last moment. As you can tell, I also never fully unpack my boxes and always have thing ready to move at any given second.

I also throw out and re-buy things every time I move. I've replaced things and re-replaced them and then lost them more times then I care to admit. And now, of course I'm moving again (only to move again in a few months). My husband is a great box carrier (but a bit of a complainer). So, unfortunately, with my packing attempts last night, I didn't get much knitting done (or much packing if you think of percentage). Wish me luck! Look for another moving post in 6 to 9 months!

No comments: