Wednesday, August 17, 2005

motivation

So I don't know what it is lately, but I'm not feeling motivated to do anything! My knitting is in slow motion, I'm having a hard time going running, I'm even struggling to clean my car (which I used to love more than knitting). Maybe it's because I live in abismal conditions where ants and mice have taken over my room and I find them in new places everyday (and there's nothing I feel I can do about it). Or maybe it's because I'm stuck in this in between place (the Waiting place) where I'm just waiting for hubbie's work contract to run out (in December) so I can get out of these conditions (and out of my job...). Whatever it is, I need to find different motivation! Look at my clapotis progress:


I know that you're secretly wondering if it's any different than before. It is a few rows longer, I assure you. And now an adorable picture to make me feel better about my knitting:


No comments: