Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Sleevie Attacks!

Who will win? Hubbie or Sleevie? It's a close call. Hubbie looks scared and is missing his lucious locks that once held his strength. Maybe before his haircut, he could've taken the sleevie, but now, it's anyone's game.

Cheesyness aside, the first sleeve is finished and I've finally started on the second. Hubbie's friend is having a baby so it looks like the Big Bad Baby Blanket might come out of retirement and be finished. The socks are slowly growing, but maybe hubbie was right (don't ever let him know I admitted it) and cables (or at least what I chose) are a little girly.

And now, for your moment of zen, I will leave you with a picture of one of the adorable little boys in full costume at the San Manual pow wow this weekend. I'm not sure the picture does the cute kid justice.


No comments: