Monday, May 01, 2006

Living Local Day 1

Temptation already abounds on the first day of living locally. Hubbie and I went to buy a business card holder (it is his first official business card and he is very excited) at Fireworks. Although it is a local store, it is conveniently located next to several of my favorite chains. Luckily, all of the other skinny short girls scoured the Gap sales racks before I did, and nothing good was left in my size. We also were not sure the legality of "living locally" and reading comics and magazines at a major non-local-based chain. There was nothing purchased, but we did enjoy reading for free at the store for an hour. Does this count as being a consumer if no goods were purchased?

Look for a knitting update soon. The socks on one needle are looking great (but I left them at work!).

No comments: