Monday, May 08, 2006

Simultaneous Heel Turning


Okay, so it wasn't exactly simultaneous, but both heels have successfully been turned, thanks, in part, to the new Kavu bag. I know, you may be confused, so let me tell you about the wonderful role the bag played in the sock progress. Before I had this bag, I was using a tiny backpack for my portable projects. It was a good carrier, but was insufficient for knitting on the go. It was hard to hold and knit at the same time and the yarn kept getting caught in the zipper! Now, with my knitting project in my new Kavu bag, I can just whip it out and start knitting. I knit on the bus to and from the farmer's market this weekend (and at the bus stop). I knit at the local Ale house on Saturday night, at the chocolate shop later that evening, and at Rock Bottom Brewery on Sunday night. With all of this new knitting time, I was bound to make some progress.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Your socks (and bag) look great! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I used Rowan Kid Silk Haze for the scarves. It's 70% mohair, 30% silk so it feels really nice!