Thursday, December 21, 2006

Selfish Knitting

Since I finished all of my holiday knitting in record time, I moved on to knitting for myself with my beautiful handspun yarn. It's knitting up beautifully and I wish I had enough to make a sweater with. That will be my next inspiration when I go to the fiber store.

Anyway, I decided to knit a mini clapotis for myself. It's more like a scarf than a shawl, but I think it will work.

Also, in an early Christmas exchange, I got to reveal some secret knitting to hubbie! I made him this hat sneakily and he's been asking for it for months. I kept trying to lie and say it was too hard, but he knew better! Here it is in all of it's glory:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greatest present ever. You are such a sneaky little devil. Thank you I love it. Go Hawks!