Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Few New FOs

After some prodding, I finally upgraded the look of the blog. I was reluctant since I put a lot of time into the old template, but I really like the new options that blogger has, so I'm totally happy. What do you think?

In my knitting life, I've finished my last bus knitting project, complete with blocking (although some say it's silly to block socks, I thought they looked weird until after I blocked them). I'm still not 100% sure who I am going to give them to, but I think I have a pretty good idea.
I also started a net shopping bag yesterday which is already finished. I didn't realize it would be so fast! I think I might make a few more so that we can have a stash of bags at home and in the car (usually our stash is in one place or the other, and it's never in the right place at the right time).

Hubbie's sweater is still going strong. Actually, I haven't worked on it in a while, since I cast on the front and, a few inches into it, realized that I had been following the directions for the wrong size.

2 comments:

Holly Jo said...

Hear! Hear! about the blocking thing. Especially anything with any sort of texture or lace. Presentation is everything when you are giving them to someone. :)

Unknown said...

Love the new upgrade and socks.

Mom in law