Sunday, June 01, 2008

Home Garden

I was so excited to have a nice sunny, relaxing weekend, and the sun never came out once! It did give me a great excuse to wear my new Nau jacket all weekend, though. Hubbie and my mother-in-law went in on this jacket for my birthday and I LOVE IT. I wish I could sleep in it. I wear it every socially acceptable time possible.
So, my weekend was not sunny, and also not-so-relaxing. Hubbie conned me into working for him on Saturday, and on Sunday, our only time off together, we did tons of chores. Last week, hubbie and I hacked out our front porch garden which was overgrown with ivy and a HUGE rosemary plant. This weekend, in addition to more boring chores and errands, we went to our favorite nursery and planted a new herb garden. We planned an exciting menu for the month of June, and I can't wait to eat food seasoned from our garden! Here is is in all of it's glory:

No comments: