Sunday, November 12, 2006

Knitting Stand-Still

With all of my running and cooking (I've been loving squash season!), I haven't had the energy or motivation to knit. I am working on a secret knitting project at work, but haven't gotten nearly far enough. My three home knitting projects have all been neglected for weeks. I'm ready to turn two heels (one project), I realized that my cable count was incorrect on another pair of socks - I started doing 8 row cables and switched to 6 row cables mid-sock. Now I'm not sure how to continue. Do I let the anal side take over and rip out all of the 6 row cables (more than half of the sock that I'm 2/3 done with), or do I just keep going, knowing that it will not match the other perfect sock (which obviously wasn't knit by me). The third project is a felting project that is going super slow (I started in July. It needs to be 44", and it's around 15" right now).

The first part of conquering your problem is admitting it, right? Well, if that's true, I should be back to crafting, and therefore blogging, in no time!

No comments: